Design

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 years...WOW!!

Can you believe it?  It's been 2 years since sweet crazy little Maggie was born.  


We haven't stopped moving since.  When I get to the point where I want to lock her in her room and never let her out, I just remember how I felt when we thought she had a whole in her heart and it helps.  (Kinda!)  Anyway, Here's a few things about Maggie, with a few pictures mixed in.  Some of my favorites!!

She is a Sassy little thing.  (I don't take that lightly!)
She is completly adored by her brothers. (Most of the time!)
She has her daddy wrapped so many times around her little finger!
She has her Grandpa Burnside wrapped around her other little finger! (Not enough to get him to change a diaper though!  :)
She has recently decided she needs to shed her clothing (including diaper) several times a day!
She loves anything pink, princess or doll related!
She has more clothes than her mother!
This is my FAVORITE picture of her.  So innocent!
She weighs 28.4 pounds 
She loves to watch her Pony Movie! (My little ponies!)
She adores playing with Addison!  
She is doing well in Nursery.
I could probably potty train her tomorrow.  (However, I think it's fundamentally wrong to have her potty train before Nate, so I refuse to do it.)
She wants to do anything that the boys are doing.
She has a stubborn streak like nobody's business!
She is very shy of most people.
She loves to jump on the neighbors trampoline.
And ride her bike.
She isn't scared of the jets taking off and flying close.  (We live in between the end of 2 air strips.  F-22's taking off at all times of the day.  Literally!)
She has even gotten to where she will take her nap even with them flying over all the time.
She is trying to stop taking naps.
She doesn't realize that mom is too stubborn to let her stop taking naps.
She butts heads with her mother constantly!
She likes ice cream and mac & cheese.  Her two favorite things.
She says so many words, I can't even write them.

As you can see, she is spoiled!  Happy Birthday Maggie.  We love you.  Pictures of the party will come, but I just wanted to share a bit with you now.


We Love you Maggie!!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday Maggie. Crazy to think that two years have passed already!

alisa said...

Ah, Sassy....she is adorable! 2 years already??? Happy Birthday Maggie!

Ben and Ash said...

I love those eyes!!! And the pig tails! :) What a doll.

xoxo

cryhurst said...

Awww. Sweet lil Maggie. :( Sorry we missed her birthday. Would've loved to be there with you guys. Next month we will be celebrating Brooklyn's and totally missing you guys. :(
Happy Birthday MAGGIE!!!

Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

Wow - I can't believe she is already 2. She has so much hair now--super cutie!! Love you guys!!

brandy said...

She is so adorable! I remember I met you like the week before she was born. Has it really been two years ago? Miss you! How are you liking the Bachelorette? Holy weirdos, huh? It makes for good TV in my opinion. Who do you think she will pick? I think Frank or Roberto!