Design

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sneak Peak

We got our family pictures taken last night for our New Year's cards! (notice not Christmas! Shipping to/from Alaska is ridiculous!!)

Anyway, I am not going to revel our family picture until the cards are mailed, but I thought I would give you a sneak peak! Some of the pictures show how difficult it really is to get 4 kids to smile! Luckily, our friend was able to capture some great candid shots!! Enjoy!

5 comments:

rachwheel said...

What a good lookin family! Gorgeous pictures.

lauren said...

sassy, you look amazing! way to go on the weight loss!

Unknown said...

So cute! I am totally doing Valentine's cards this year, never enough time to do Christmas ones!

Cynthia said...

I love the outfits! Fun pic's! I realized as I was looking at this post that you moved just over 6 months ago- and your kids have grown so much! You all look great- but we still miss you. Sniffle, sniffle.

Momma Sarah said...

Cute, cute, gorgeous family!