Design

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Living Room

Lots of posts today, so keep scrolling down!

Here is our Living Room. To see a layout of our house, go here. The Living Room is on the main floor. My favorite part about this floor is that there is no TV. The kids don't like it, but I LOVE it!

View from the hallway to the right.

The rest of the right side (and stairs going up)


Standing in the hall way straight on. (peek into dining room)


To the left of the dining room.

This is the first time we have painted. I am really pleased with the way it turned out. This is my favorite room to just sit in. The couches are new and I LOVE THEM!


5 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

you weren't kiddin when you said you did tons of posts!! i love all the pics of the house. the green and brown in the living room is BEAUTIFUL. i also really like the yellow downstairs. ahhh, a playroom...what would that be like??? i'd really like to find out sometime! great posts.

still in the process... said...

Wow!!! you have been busy! I'm jealous... looks great!

Cynthia said...

I love the colors! It all looks great- and so nice and clean! Bravo!

Here at home said...

Oooo, I love it all. I love your paint. It looks like a very warm, comfy place. I'm glad you're liking it, there.

Laura said...

Oh wow, it looks so good! I wish I had the motivation to decorate this ugly house. It's the FIRST house we've ever lived in that I could care less what it looked like. Somehow I have no feelings towards decorating it or making it my own whatsoever. Kind of makes me wonder what the heck is wrong with me! I have painted whole houses before and had tons of ideas. Huh. Anyways! Yours looks great!! Maybe I should come over and hang out there more often =)