I need to rant for a moment, if you don't want to read, just go to the next blog. I am going to prohibit comments on this post and maybe the next few because I don't want anyone to feel like they need to make it better. Maybe if I rant, I will feel better.
I knew when I moved here, I wouldn't find the Beavercreek Ward. I knew if I expected it, I would be disappointed. However, I didn't expect to be totally ignored. If I wouldn't have stood up to introduce myself, which they didn't ask me to do, no one (besides Stacie, my neighbor) would have said a word to me. The RS President told me in front of everyone that she assigned me visiting teachers because they had my records 3 weeks ago and when I sat down, the lady behind me asked me what my husband did at the base.
I expected to feel the blues in the winter, but I didn't expect them yet. I have cried myself to sleep the last few nights wishing our family back to Ohio. Most of you know I didn't want to leave in the first place, but psyched myself up for the adventure and got to the point of being excited to share this new place with my husband and kids. I know there is a reason for us being up here, but this is hard.