I had Maggie's 9 month pictures taken. Let me know what you think!! If you are interested, it's Nicole Barker Photography. She did a GREAT job. There is a link to her blog under the business blog lists. Aaron and I disagree on our favorite, so we are taking a vote. Which is your favorite picture? Leave a comment and vote for your favorite!!
Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3
Picture #4
Picture #5
11 comments:
Well for me it is a toss up between picture number 2 and 3. But I will go ahead and say 3 first then 2. Way cute!!
I like number 3 the best, and then the one where you're in the background.
4
Cute, cute, cute! I like #3 & #5.
Wow - that's hard. I love them all. I think I settled between 2 & 3 and will choose 2 as my favorite.
That's a toughy. I will go with #2
They're all darling, though. Love em.
Wow! They are all great! But I think #2 is my favorite!
She's beautiful. My vote is #3.
Okay...this was a really hard decision but I'm going with #3.
They are all adorable!!!! But my vote goes to #3
Only one? I like #3 & #4. If I had to pick one, I think it would be #3. She is so precious!
Post a Comment