Design

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Maggie at 9 months

Hooray! We made it to 9 months! She is 9 months old today. We had her 9 month check up yesterday. She weighs 16 pounds 9 ounces which is in the 25%. YEA!!! She jumped from the 4% to the 25% in 6 weeks. She is 27 inches (that's 2 inches more than 6 weeks ago). The doctor was quite impressed by some of the things she is doing. She was doing some of the things from the 12 month list!


At 9 months Maggie is:

  • Pulling up on EVERYTHING
  • Cruising along the furniture when she stands up on it
  • Eating everything she can get her hands on
  • is in size 3 diapers (She should wear 2, but I bought a huge box of size 3 and they work!)
  • Still wears size 3-6 month pants but can wear a 6-12 month shirt/dress.
  • Is sleeping better at night
  • Takes 2 good naps a day
  • Still has 0 teeth
  • Is a speed crawler everywhere (and has been for about 2 months)
  • Acts like a dog! She always has her tongue hanging out of her mouth
  • Loves taking her baths (with her brothers)
  • Won't eat sweet potatoes, mixed vegetables or peas
  • Still has very little hair
  • Is starting to warm up to people other than mom
  • Is so happy when she wakes up! It's crazy!
  • Holds her bottle (She's only been a bottle baby for 2 weeks now and is doing super good!)
  • Loves to stand up on the laundry baskets and bounce around (with her tongue hanging out, it's totally funny!)

I am sure there is more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I need more sleep. I don't sleep well when Aaron has to stay at the hospital all night. You would think I would be used to it by now!! Not so!

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

I am glad that she is doing so well - that is wonderful weight gain! Ya Maggie!

AnnP said...

Maggie is now bigger then Catherine was at that age! What a jump! That is great.

Momma Sarah said...

Yeah Maggs!!!! That's awesome! Now, get some shut-eye momma! (I know, easier said that done, eh?)

The Lindsey's said...

yeah for Maggie! I"m so happy that she's sleeping better and that she's transitioned well to a bottle. And awesome that she's gaining weight and height!!! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Way to go Maggie!! How wonderful!! I'm so glad that she is sleeping better and growing! Yay!!