Design

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Drumroll please.....

We got the news......
in 4 months.......
we will be moving to........

ANCHORAGE ALASKA!!!
Please keep in mind that this can change at any moment. The Airforce is notorious at changing things once they are "set in stone." We are excited. Aaron's report date is July 31st. We look forward to 4 years in Alaska. Now, off to put the kids to bed and then look at houses in Anchorage!!

11 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

So exciting!!! Isn't that what you wanted?

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm glad that you finally know. Good luck with the house hunt- I'm sure you'll find a sweet pad! How exciting for you! But we'll miss you guys-
~Cynthia

Anonymous said...

p.s. So when are you buying new furniture?? :-)
~Cynthia

Momma Sarah said...

Oh WOW! Anchorage, eh? Never thought you'd be going there! At least we'll be in the same time zone, huh?

alisa said...

Everyone we have ever known that lived in Alaska has LOVED it! FUN!!

Here at home said...

All I can say is Awesome! I can put you in touch with my sister, if you want. She's not there now, but if you need help, she can help.

MC Lewis said...

Mark has some friends that are in the military there and they love it. I didnt even realize Alaska was on your list. I guess we will have to start saving so we can take a trip there.

Ben and Ash said...

Sis! That sounds awesome. Alaska is beautiful!! Are you happy about this? Good luck with the house hunting.
xoxo

Lorraine said...

What a fun adventure!

brandy said...

Ahhh, the wait is finally over! I know you are going to love it but we'll miss you around here!

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! It is so great you guys are moving to Anchorage! I had mentioned to Aaron on Facebook that we are headed there as well. Our report date is the 20th! Look forward to seeing you there =)