Design

Monday, July 21, 2008

Before (chop chop) and after

Here are the before and after shots. I needed a change, so I choped my hair.



7 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

Cute! I love it. How fun for summer!

Anonymous said...

I really liked the red hair color and cut that it's in your blog!!! yep, I went back and read through almost the whole thing!! Glad to catch up. I like this hair cut too btw.

A

Dana said...

Love your hair!!

Dana said...

Love the hair. Look super easy for the summer!

still in the process... said...

Wow, how fun!!! I am still wondering if I should cut mine. Maybe that will give me the courage. I like the bangs!

Momma Sarah said...

I've been toying with the idea of chopping my hair... hmmm... maybe I will now! You always look gorgeous no matter what!

Anonymous said...

Nice hair! I love your hair short! You look so good!