I will hopefully have Aaron take a picture in the next day or two of me so you can see an update on me. I am schedualed for induction on the 9th, so if I haven't had the baby before then, I will be done 1 week from tomorrow. I am dilated to a 3 though, so really, I could go at any time. Aaron has had the last week off, so here are a few pictures of our activities from the week.
We had some friends come over for a BBQ on Memorial Day. This would be all the dads playing Nintendo.
Mrs. Trish, Mrs. Amber, Mrs. Janean and Kennie at his Preschool graduation
Mrs. Mae, Mrs. Grace, Mrs. Sue and Justin at his end of preschool Ice Cream Party.
Kennie and Justin went fishing with Aaron at a pond by our house. These are the fishing poles they got for their birthdays.
3 comments:
Wow, Sis. I can't believe you are near due. Are you ready? You are an expert by now, I'm sure. Are you planning any summer trips to Utah? Good luck with everything. I will be thinking of you.
xoxo
A 3?! NOT FAIR. Of course Robert pointed out that this is your 4th baby & your body has done this before...I go to the doctor on Wednesday & I am hoping for something other than "You've got nothing going on." I'm ready to be done...& jealous of your progression! Good luck & keep up the good work!
Sis your boys are so cute. I cant wait to see your girl. GOOD LUCK! Love ya ... I miss Memorial days
Post a Comment