Design

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A "KNIGHT" to remember

So, this last Friday night (May 9th) we had the boys birthday party. We celebrated with a few of their closest friends at the Magic Castle. It was a knights and dragons party. Here are some pictures of the event.

The whole group eating.

The king and Dragon of the Magic Castle

Sorry this picture is so dark. Kennie was sitting in a corner and my camera was running out of batteries.


Justin opening his presents.

The cake and candles. (Funny story, one of the kids blew out Justin's candles while we were singing Happy Birthday. Justin was so close to tears. I just laughed!!

Nate enjoying his time at the Magic Castle. He had a blast.



4 comments:

MC Lewis said...

Hey I am sorry their cards werent there for the party. Work got a little overwhelimg for a little bit, but we put them in the mail today!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! What a fun place to have a party! I love your new background!!

MC Lewis said...

I dont know if I have mentioned this before, but Chloe is the name of Lana's best friend off of Smallville (where we got Lana's name)...cute!

Electrawoman said...

Totaly cool party kudos to you girl it looks like so much fun i hop justin liked his robots from your mom