Okay, so technically 8 weeks and 3 hours. Tomorrow I hit 32 weeks. I have hit the point where everything is miserable. I can't do much of anything without it being a production. Take putting away the dishes for example. I can put away about 1/2 of the stuff with no problems, but anything above the 2nd shelf in our kitchen cabinets I can't reach unless I get out the step stool. Seriously, ridiculous!! Starting the 2nd of May, I have to go do the non-stress tests. It's a once a week thing where I have to be hooked up to the monitors and the watch her heartbeat and make sure everything is okay. I've had to do this with Kennie and Justin as well. All of this hoop-la is because I have Graves disease and am considered high risk. I guess you can look on the positive side and say that it just means that I am closer to my due date. The countdown begins!!
On a lighter note, my mom purchased her blessing dress a few days ago. Now I just have to get cloths to bring her home in. Aaron's one job is to pick out a coming home outfit but he waits until last minute. I just have a hard time believing that we are actually getting a girl. We have now had 3 ultrasounds that confirm that it is a girl and even the Ultrasound tech offered to wash all the cloths that I have for me because I told her I was nervous to wash them on the chance that it wasn't really a girl. I have given away all my boy stuff already. Enough rambling, I just thought I would update you.
3 comments:
I'm so excited for you. Have you chosen a name?
WoW i cant believe your so close. Congrats!!! Cant wait to see her.
Post a Comment