We needed to get Nate a twin bed, and since the boys were so good during Aaron's night float, we let them pick out new bedding. They are in absolute Heaven. We won't put Nate in his new bed until after my mom and nephew leave after I have the baby. But, he is just as excited as can be. He loves to sit on his bed.

Nate is obsessed with Diego. It was a natural choice.

Justin picked Cars. I don't understand why, other than his best friend Robby loves Cars. They won't sit down to watch the movie to save their lives.

Kennie picked Spider Man. He hasn't seen the movies, but has picked Spiderman valentines, underwear and now bedding. I see a trend. He thought it was funny that there were spiders on his sheets. When we ask him how he slept, he will say, "Fine, but there were spiders in my bed."
1 comment:
Cute! I think Kennie looks more and more like Aaron with each picture you post!
Post a Comment