
This is the view of the master bedroom from the door. So much bigger when compared to the last house. It feels great to have room!!

This is the view from the bathroom door. The door you see is our walk in closet. Didn't take a picture of that. Not much to see other than cloths on the rods!! You'll notice Aaron's stack of cloths. That is the great thing about being the photographer. I knew when I was going to take the picture so I put all mine away. He will put his away when he comes home from work tonight!! Sorry Al!!

Here is the view from Aaron's nightstand. You can see out the door to the landing and you can see the wall and rail for the stairs. The baby gate is to keep Nate from going head first down the stairs since he has become so interested in them!! Our dresser has a TV on it. Mainly for when Aaron has to stay the night at the hospital. I put the TV on sleep mode and it is easier for me to fall asleep with the TV on.

Here is the view from my nighstand. You can see the bathroom door and our huge window. We have curtains on our list of home improvements now. This is the first time we have really needed them. I just need to decide what color I want the curtains.
There you have it. The tour of the master bedroom. I hope you have enjoyed your time with us. I am still working on boxes, so I hope to be able to show you more soon!!!
Off to chase boys....
Sassy
1 comment:
Very nice! One day I will have a nice master bedroo with beautiful furniture that all matches!! : ) I am again envious.
Post a Comment